Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Father's Day

This past Sunday was so special and sweet for my two favorite people to celebrate Father's Day together. I was able to squeeze out a dress for the little papoose to wear for the occasion. I decided to go with an all-white creation to make things simple, and it turned out so beautifully. I kept wanting to add a pop of color or some other pattern, but I'm glad I was able to refrain myself because there's something so angelic and timeless about it.

We managed a quick little Daddy-Daughter photo session to commemorate the day, and just like all the Mother's Day pictures, these turned out so beautifully that I'm going to have to print some off. I love how these two interacted with each other. Daddy was much more daring in his poses than Mommy was, but the little papoose loved being swung and tossed around. I can definitely see the bond between them, and they just look so happy together!










No comments:

Post a Comment