Thursday, January 8, 2015

Back in the Saddle Again

The shop has officially been reopened, and I am excited to be back in the studio again! Although I still have a huge to-do list from before birth, many of those items have been demoted to would like to-dos now that I have a little papoose to take of. I am a little nervous about time management and getting everything done that needs to be done when it comes to running your own business and taking care of a little one at the same time. I guess I'll figure it out somehow and take it day by day. In the meantime, I'll be working on my first order since I reopened. Of course it's the Green Fairy Outfit that is hands down my most popular item right now. Maybe I'll make an infant sized one for this little love nugget!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment