Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Clearance Sale

I love to clean out my shop right before I release a new collection, and that means markdowns! In the Sale Section of the Etsy shop you'll find so many cute things to get your little papoose through the rest of the year. It's great for me because I can reorganize and have a less crowded workspace, but it's awesome for you because of all the great discounts. I have everything from the Spring/ Summer 2013 Collection, Color Me Ruffled, and the Autumn/ Winter 2013 Collection, Midnight Moon, at 20%-50% off to make room for the new collection! These are great prices for pieces that can be worn throughout the year with the right accessories, so check them out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/papooseclothing?section_id=14716432&ref=shopsection_leftnav_7

No comments:

Post a Comment