Monday, June 23, 2014

You Choose Options

I have been receiving a lot of questions about whether or not I would be willing to use a different fabric choice on some of my more popular designs. I absolutely love working with clients to get them exactly what they want, so in an attempt to make things a bit easier, I decided to list some pieces in the Etsy shop where you can automatically choose the fabric you want. I'm hoping this makes it easier and more convenient, and who doesn't like options?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/179082487/animal-print-ruffle-top-bloomer-bubble?ref=shop_home_active_1
 
These adorable little shorts are still one of the more popular designs I have in the shop, even after all the years. I love how sassy and playful they are without being taken too seriously. They can be dressed up or down depending on accessories, and they are incredibly cute and comfortable on with elasticized waist and leg openings. Leopard print will always be a classic, but I thought it would be fun to dive right into all the fun animal prints available!
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177553333/customizable-ruffle-neck-long-sleeve?ref=shop_home_active_3
 
This classic blouse has so much vintage charm without being too stuffy or outdated, and I love the buttons down the back to create a crisp look for the front. Puff sleeves are a must, and the sweet ruffle details seen at the collar and wrists set off the look perfectly. Of course this can be made in any solid color fabric one would need, but I listed the four most frequently asked color options.
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177555055/customizable-extra-full-girls-ruffle-top?ref=shop_home_active_4
 
Similar to the blouse, this darling skirt is so classic and charming in the denim blue that I felt more options should be used to showcase how versatile it can be. With hidden side pockets to collect found treasures and a sweet ruffled waistline, this skirt can be worn anytime and anywhere. With all the basic colors as popular options, this skirt is truly a closet essential for the budding fashionista!
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/105744773/customizable-tiered-pom-pom-dress-by?ref=shop_home_active_2
 
My most requested dress design to be made in a specific color, which I am only too happy to oblige! I love finding a new color and seeing it come to life in this incredibly adorable dress that is full of fun pom poms and girlish style. Originally designed to be part of the Fairytale Collection, this dress seems to strike a chord with moms and daughters alike, so I wanted to officially create a listing where all you have to do is mention the color you want. Leave the rest to me!

 
 

 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Great idea of adding those options to your etsy shop.... happy sales for your creations!

    ReplyDelete