Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fan Fav: Green Fairy Purim Photos

I mentioned awhile back in a February post how a little papoose was going to be a green fairy for her birthday and to celebrate Purim. Her lovely mother shared some precious photos of the little fairy playing dress up with me, and I wanted to show how a simple outfit can be styled and characterized to fit every fun and quirky personality. I love when my clothing sparks off ideas with accessorizing and making it work for each occasion, I think it is so important to encourage a little one's imagination and play time. Judging from these darling pictures, I think the little papoose had a wonderful time flying around in her fairy outfit!




For more information on the Green Fairy Dress Outfit, please visit the website or Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment