Friday, February 28, 2014

Etsy Kids Interview

Things have been starting to come together so well lately, and I am excited about what's in store for the near future! An offer we put in on a house has finally been accepted so our move date is set for the middle of next month. There is a lot to do in order to make that transition go smoothly. We've been in the rental for eight months, and it's surprising the amount of stuff you can unpack and accrue in that relatively small amount of time, especially when it comes to all of my sewing supplies that seem to be bursting out of every nook and cranny!

http://etsykids.blogspot.com/

I am excited to settle into a studio again and really focus on my shop. The Etsy Kids blog recently interviewed me with a few fun questions that I enjoyed answering like why I chose the name "Papoose Clothing" and what my personal philosophy is behind my shop. It's always fun to get to know shop owners, and they are interviewing several Etsy shops throughout the month so be sure to check them out if you have any littles in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting, congratulation! (on both the house and the interview!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new home! Off to check out your interview :)

    ReplyDelete