Monday, December 2, 2013

Spring/ Summer 2014 Collection: Inspiring Images

With the busy season coming to a close, I have more free time to focus on the new Spring/ Summer 2014 Collection. I have been mulling over this collection for weeks now and am in the middle of fabrication, but I wanted to give a little glimpse into what I've been working on. I have been pinning like crazy lately when I see something that catches my eye with the right mood or colors I'm going off of for this collection. I won' be revealing too much, but here are a few images that are beautiful and inspiring me right now!

http://www.tinahellberg.se/
Styled by Tina Hellberg and photographed by Idha Lindhag, this beautifully designed room has all the earthy greens and moody browns I am searching for. I love how sumptuous and organic the space feels at the same time. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/168350148/magnolia-budspring-in-idaho-blossom?ref=sr_gallery_41&ga_search_query=magnolia+tree&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=1&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade%2Fart%2Fpaintingmagnolia+tree
This oil painting of a magnolia bud by Susan Gutting of Small Oil Works is beautiful in its simplicity. I love how she captured the small and unassuming beginnings of a flamboyantly pristine and fragrant flower.

http://www.pompo.com/2011/12/19/a-beautiful-yet-scary-oak-alley/
Photographer Alfonso Bresciani captured this incredibly dark and mysterious oak lined driveway. I love the magic eeriness of fog, and this is such a stunning picture of classic moss-covered oak trees that makes you want to venture to see what's at the end of the road.
 

1 comment:

  1. I have never thought about having green as an accent colour in my home, but I love that first picture!

    ReplyDelete